Secret Of Solstice Fansite
Please Log in here....
Please Log in here....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a solstice fansite for guilds of the future. We are all here to help each other so listen read and learn. Good luck.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

WE STAND TOGETHER!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
jOSHD
admin
Salvia
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Salvia

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-02

WE STAND TOGETHER!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: WE STAND TOGETHER!!!!!!   WE STAND TOGETHER!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:11 am

Hi everybody,

Yesterday evening Rikan left the guild because he was mad that there was no one online.
Edela an me tried to talk with him but he would not listen anymore.

So he wants Izel to be leader. But because Izel has dc problems I have to do it untill Izel gets back.
Well as you know i am not used to be leader. In real life okay but in game I dont know.

So i need the help from everybody at the moment until Izel is there.

I hope we will stand together, win together, fight together and play together.
A strong guild does not need strong players to be good. What we need at the moment is a growing foundation of helping each other and accepting who we are.

I can understand that people cant be online so many times in a week cause of school or work.
But I think it is important that we have a great time together, chat and have fun while we are at it
So i hope we will stand together as a guild.

Salvia
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
Admin
admin

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: agreed   WE STAND TOGETHER!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:34 am

I agree with you you have said sal and if you nheed help at anytime i am here for you....
Back to top Go down
http://www.secretofsolstice.forumotion.com
jOSHD

jOSHD

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Yes i agree   WE STAND TOGETHER!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:51 pm

I agree. Izel i would like to congradulate on her success and showmanship as RC guild leader. Good job Izel.
Back to top Go down
Izel

Izel

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: We stand together   WE STAND TOGETHER!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:03 pm

Ur right Salvia, an thxs joe an josh, but a guild is only as good as his members, an i couldnt think of better companions an friends^^
Back to top Go down
BaZerko

BaZerko

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: WE STAND TOGETHER!!!!!!   WE STAND TOGETHER!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:31 pm

I feel like i must voice my opinion....
1.) I have been in two guilds that have died....Quid Pro Quo....it died b/c no one was ever on :`( SAD INDEED!

2.) I know from experience the need/desire for active members.
But..

3.) I have also come to appreciate a guild that, though full, only has a few constant "active" members! Tight knit group=loving guild family!

So, with your new position , and new responsibility, I wish u luck and prosperity...with blessings of many acitve AWESOME guild members....and may Xen fall into your laps, and Monsters Fall by your weapons!!

Good Luck and Be the Best Boss u can be!!!!!

BaZerko
PS.....Please let myself or Mushashi know if we can do anything for you. :-)

Last edited by BaZerko on Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New Siggy)
Back to top Go down
firespirit3

firespirit3

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Reply to Salvia from Noob   WE STAND TOGETHER!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:12 pm

Although relatively new to the game, I have noticed that many players have alternate avatars that belong to other guilds. So, your people aren't necessarily "not online"...they are just busy building up their alternates. Even though they are doing this, they are more than welcome to help you should help be needed. You need to acquaint yourself with the other names of the avatars that people in your guild play with, so that if you need help, you know where to find them.

I think you will do a fine job as the leader of a guild. Just keep a level head and don't get involved in the emotions that can arise so that you can make decisions with a clear head. sunny
Back to top Go down
BaZerko

BaZerko

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: WE STAND TOGETHER!!!!!!   WE STAND TOGETHER!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:06 pm

VERY good advice firespirit3...I agree with u 110%!!!.....knowing all the alts a very good thing to accustom youself to. Good advice.... ^^
BaZZie
Back to top Go down
Shyite

Shyite

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: WE STAND TOGETHER!!!!!!   WE STAND TOGETHER!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:15 pm

I'm sorry that he feels that way and that I'm not in the position to do anything about it. However, we have to move along and I'll do my best to return to you all soon. Grats, Izel and if you need anything at all, feel free to give me the order. If I can't get it done, I'll give it hell every step of the way! Promise!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE STAND TOGETHER!!!!!!   WE STAND TOGETHER!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WE STAND TOGETHER!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Secret Of Solstice Fansite :: How to get started-
Jump to: